Apple Stuffed Crêpes
An Easy yummy Breakfast
These wonderful treats are easy to make and taste very yummy. They only take about 10 minutes to make from scratch and use common ingredients you should have. I wouldn’t say these are healthy, but they are packed with more nutrition then your normal cereal breakfast and are defiantly better tasting.
Makes 4 servings
- 1 1/4 cup 2% Milk
- 3/4 heaping cup of All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cored and chopped apples
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 tbs Cream Cheese
- First place you four in a bowl. Make a reserve in the middle and add you beaten egg and part of the milk. Mix well, slowly adding the rest of the milk until there is no more lumps. Set aside.
- Melt butter in small skillet and add apples, sugar, and cinnamon. Cook on medium heat until tender.
- While the apples are cooking butter another skillet and pour batter in skillet till it almost covers the bottom of the skillet. Then tilt and roll the skillet to even out the batter in one thin layer.
- Cook batter on medium, lifting the crepe after about 30 seconds to check if they are brown. Once brown Flip and brown the other side.
- Remove Crepe and place on plate. Put about 1 oz cream cheese in the middle, more or less depending on how much you like cream cheese, cover with some of the tender cooked apples. Fold Crepe like a burrito with all the goodies inside.
- Dust Crepe with cinnamon and drizzle some honey on top.
- Enjoy =)
Total Fat: 7g
Saturated Fat: 4g
Total Carbohydrate: 43g
Dietary Fiber: 2g
Vitamin A 7% • Vitamin C 5%
Calcium 12% • Iron 3%
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Nutritional details are an estimate and should only be used as a guide for approximation.